What You Need to Know and Expect
Welcome to Lowry Dental! We are excited to meet you during your first appointment.
- During your first visit, you will receive a consultation where we will discuss what brought you in, go over any relevant diagnosis, and explain treatment options for any issues you are experiencing.
- For extensive work, treatment can sometimes be provided during the first visit, especially in emergency situations. However, complex medical conditions or treatment plans will need follow up visits for full evaluations.
- Please let us know before treatment if you have any special medical conditions or are currently taking any medications.
Let us know if you require pre-medication before dental treatment, including dental cleanings.
To help us be more efficient, please bring the following to your first visit:
- List of medications including names and doses
- Dental insurance card or information
- Physician name and phone number
- Patient registration forms printed and completed (or complete forms online)
- A guardian, if under the age of 18 (only needed at the first visit)
We look forward to seeing you here in our office. Please let us know if you have questions.